Only Ear Orgasmic Tunes!

www.latenites.ca

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Aloe Blacc - I Need A Dollar (Statusbrown & Misplaycd Remix)


While we are on the topic of local DJ talent there is no way I am skipping out on my boys Statusbrown. I have worked with these guys at a lot of my events for the past 3 years and I gotta say they absolutely rip it every night. They got into the producing game about 2 years ago and have come out with some pretty dope tracks. Working with Applied Science, DJ Baker and now Misplaycd they have more then a handful of tracks that rock the dancefloor. Check out their latest remix of Aloe Blacc's I need a Dollar - featured on the TV show How To Make It In America. If it wasn't for this show, this song probably never would of became a hit...so watch the damn show too!

No comments:

Post a Comment